I’m pleased to announce that I had a new guest post go live this week over at XPastor.org.
Summary: In this post, I discuss the impact of poorly organized and executed meetings on any organization. I give 7 suggestions for making them better, such as:
- Consider holding only afternoon meetings.
- Create an agenda for each meeting.
- Appoint a leader in charge of the meeting.
- Announce a distraction free zone.
- Start and end on time.
- Create an action items list.
- Delegate tasks within the meeting.
Read this and more over on my guest post at XPastor.org.
Thank you to Dr. David Fletcher and his team for utilizing my post!